As a skilled industry, we place a huge emphasis on work experience and vocational internships. Hands on learning and experience is essential for a fully rounded skillset in this industry, and we have all benefited from the knowledge the knowledge gained and gleaned from those who we have worked for and with.
We run a continuous placement programme of internships on the brew side and in the sales and marketing side of the house. If you’d like to be considered, just drop us a line with your CV, and a note outlining your skillsets, interests and why you’d like to work here in Ballymote.
You’ll be working on brew preparation, brewing process, transfers, fermentation, packaging and warehousing. You’ll be working alongside the Master Brewer and the brewing and packaging teams. Work will predominantly
The successful candidates should possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Some experience in brewing or beer production
- Focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Be physically fit and prepared for physical exertion
- Possess the drive to learn and listen as part of a growing team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the production and packaging environment
The role runs October to December 2020.
If you’d like to apply for the role, please send an application letter and CV to [email protected]